Stay connected with your WEN membership
WEN membership is to open to both men and women seeking to foster the development and advancement of their careers in energy by developing a strong network and enhancing leadership skills. The following membership requirements must be met prior to completing the online application.
Individual membership in WEN is available for $125 USD annually ($50 USD annually for government) and is available to those who meet the membership requirements.
Requirements for New Individual Membership
- have a bachelor’s degree or five years professional involvement in the energy industry;
- be currently employed at an energy company or at a company or governmental entity providing services to and/or regulating energy companies;
- submit the required application form;
- pay annual dues;
- abide by the terms of the WEN bylaws and the bylaws and policies of your WEN Chapter; and,
- adhere to the Prohibited Use of WEN Directory Policy & Non-solicitation Policy as well as other policies of WEN;
- in the case of applicants who are currently unemployed, but have worked in the energy industry in their last immediate place of employment, are currently seeking employment in the energy industry, and meet all other membership criteria, such applicants may be considered for membership.